Welcome to the Pierobon English Blog!
Il materiale presente in questo blog √® pubblicato senza fine di lucro e per scopo educativo-didattico, ma se qualcuno dovesse ritenere di avere eventuali diritti di propriet√† ( © ® ) sullo stesso, √® pregato di comunicarlo e provvederemo a rimuoverlo.
Materials included in this blog are published for nonprofit, non-commercial educational purposes only. Should you claim copyright property on any parts of it, please let us know and we will promptly remove them.


Sunday, 28 November 2010

Snow in November

Friday November 26th, 2010


Hello teacher,

I'm Giada of class 1LSA.

Today it snows and this already makes me think about CHRISTMAS TIME.

I have found in Internet the text of the song  "WHITE CHRISTMAS":


White Christmas

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the treetops glisten
and children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow.

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white.

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white.
Irving Berlin, 1942



By Giada Bordignon, I LSA

No comments: